2021 National EMS Safety Summit
Time & Location
About The Event
The National EMS Safety Summit is a nationally recognized conference totally focused on safety for personnel, patients and community. EMS providers, managers, administrators, and allied health professionals can learn about trends and techniques to increase safety within their operations, improve patient care, engage in valuable networking and idea-sharing activities, and see the latest industry products and services.
Throughout the three-and-a-half-day event, this conference features numerous educational sessions taught by nationally and internationally recognized EMS educators including local EMS experts.
You should attend because everyone (YOU) deserve to be safe while providing services to others.
- EMS Financial Symposium - 3/30$250$2500$0
- General Sessions - 3/31-4/2$500$5000$0
- One Day Registration - 3/31$250$2500$0
- One Day Registration - 4/1$250$2500$0
- One Day Registration - 4/2$250$2500$0